We’re looking for a new product specialist to join our team.
Full time | Derby with remote working possible | £40k OTE
Silktide makes software that helps companies test and improve their websites. We work with household brands around the world.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for sales, and ensuring that our new customers are provided with the solutions they need. This is not just a typical sales role where you are chained to a telephone, but a role where you will work with our potential customers to explore their needs and provide them with the solutions to match.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best solutions available. Whilst new business is important, we’re not just about maximizing sales at the expense of service. We need your help to ensure that our prospective customers not only get the service they deserve, but the solutions they need.
You should be an excellent communicator with a motivation to succeed. We’re all about technology here, so if you have to search for what SaaS means, then maybe this is not the job for you. Being able to hold engaging conversations, either over the phone, via a webinar or sometimes in person, is a key skill you should be able to demonstrate.
You’ll also need to be able to manage your own time, have confidence and be commercially minded. If you need something to make this job work better, you should not be afraid to ask.
Our office is based in Derby, with excellent transport links (we're a few minutes walk from the train station). Whilst remote / home working is an option, you will be expected to come to our office on occasion.
We offer awesome perks, flexible working conditions and a competitive compensation. The commission structure for this role is focused on customer satisfaction, as well as sales volume and we think you’ll be hard pushed to find anything like this anywhere else.
To apply please email email@example.com and include the title of this role in your email subject.
- Competitive base salary + customer satisfaction based bonus (£40k OTE)
- We're located on Pride Park – close to gyms, restaurants, cafes, transport links and with parking on-site.
- Generous equipment budget and the freedom to choose the tools that work for you.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- A comfortable, modern and fun office environment.
- Unlimited espresso coffee, fizzy drinks, mineral water and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Social events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.