What it does
This toolbar is a Chrome plugin that simulates using the web with a range of disabilities, including:
- Colour blindness
- Blindness & more
We’ve designed the tool for people looking to develop and test accessible websites.
Screen reader simulator
Screen readers can be overwhelming. We made a screen reader simulator that is as easy to use as possible.
- Experience the web as if you were blind or partially-sighted
- Optionally have text read aloud to you
- Navigate with your keyboard or mouse
- Optionally turn off your ability to see the page
- Experience screen reader features like skipping to headings, landmarks, form elements, and more
Get a personalized, interactive accessibility report
Free ebook – Best practices for great web accessibility
We wrote a free accessibility book for beginners, especially those working in marketing or content creation, explaining how you can make your content more accessible.
There are also guides for developers explaining how to find and fix the top accessibility issues we found through our extensive accessibility testing in the Silktide Index.
Test your website’s accessibility
Understanding WCAG is painful. Silktide’s platform shows you accessibility issues across your websites and explains in plain language how to fix them.