Talent Acquisition Manager
- £35-40K depending on experience
- Fully remote (UK) (office option available)
- Career progression opportunities
Who are Silktide?
Silktide’s mission is to make the web better for everyone.
We make software to test and improve websites. Organizations around the world use Silktide to help deliver great web experiences that are accessible to all.
Our customers include FORTUNE 500 companies, universities, governments, and web design agencies.
We cover almost every aspect of the web, including accessibility, marketing, content, and privacy. A big part of our work is helping people understand these complex areas in a way that works for them.
Where is Silktide going?
Silktide is self-funded and increasing in size by at least 2x year-on-year. This growth will continue to accelerate and we need you to help us achieve our ambitious hiring targets and ensure as we grow, we continue to shape and protect our family-like culture.
We have ambitious plans to improve the quality of the web. We believe every website should be accessible, compliant, and of high quality. Our Silktide Monitor software is the first step in our mission, allowing web teams with a mixed range of abilities to easily manage hundreds of thousands of web pages with hundreds or even thousands of content contributors.
If you want to help us in our mission to make the web more accessible, then it’s never been a more exciting time to join Silktide as we go through a large push to scale up in a market that’s still in its infancy!
What we’re like
We heavily promote an open culture. Every member of our team keeps a Slack journal, to log their thoughts, work, and ideas. Everyone can read these. Want to know exactly what your CEO is working on? Done.
Freedom is key to Silktide. We’ll give you the freedom to choose your work, your tech, your working hours, and of course, your location! We don’t clock in and out, in fact, we don’t check your hours. As long as your work is done, the rest is up to you.
We’re growing fast and need smart, ambitious, and trustworthy people to join our team.
What you will be doing
Silktide is on a mission to transform the web. We need incredibly talented and relentlessly inventive new team members to help us to do so.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be integral to maintaining our culture as we grow, helping us to attract the best talent. You’ll create an incredibly smooth and interesting hiring process whilst ensuring the candidate gets a delightful experience.
There will be loads of space for creativity, autonomy, developing your skills, and putting your stamp on Silktide.
Where you will be working
It’s up to you. We are a remote-first company. This was a deliberate choice before COVID-19 made it cool — We value work-life balance and hate sitting in traffic.
We’re currently looking for a United Kingdom resident for this remote-based role.
You should join us if
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are efficient, proactive, and super organised
- You have an open mind for your strong opinions to be changed
- You can train interviewers to be their best interviewer-selves
- You love to create inventive new processes that set your work apart from others
- You have proven experience sourcing for technical and senior roles
- You have experience in sourcing candidates without the need for recruitment agencies
- You’re a top performer when it comes to screening candidates and building ideal candidate profiles
- You prefer finding the best candidate over hiring someone quickly
- You’re interested in, and capable of, helping design and build an attractive and unique employer brand
- Accessibility, Diversity, and Equality are important to you and this is reflected in your hiring process
- You take pride in creating a delightful and streamlined experience for both candidates and the company
What you will get in return
- Flexibility to work where you like, whenever you like.
- £35k-£40k DOE
- Choice of your own laptop, operating system, and peripherals including large monitor
- Gym membership of your choice
- Home office budget
- 2 weeks / year dedicated to skills development (“Silktime”)
- 20 days paid holiday + public holidays (increases with each year at Silktide)
- Training budget
- Annual company retreat (2021 is Barcelona)
- Random gifts that turn up on your doorstep courtesy of our Happiness Manager
Apply today! We’ll need a CV and a covering letter containing details of previous relevant experience.