Full time | Based in Derby, UK | Up to £40k
We’re big fans of the functional reactive programming paradigm and we’re reaping the benefits of building the UI out of a hierarchy of components. We hate dogma, and we encourage our coders to be autonomous when it comes to making tech decisions.
We offer awesome perks and competitive compensation based on your experience.
- Your choice of computer and operating system. We use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux here; you’re free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Free on-site parking and close to Derby train station.
- We’re located on Pride Park – close to gyms, restaurants, cafes and transport links.
- Choice of displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Social events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.