Insites is a fast-growing SaaS company, working hard to make digital marketing agencies AWESOME. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with experience in SaaS, who can work closely with our clients to help them to succeed.
Does this sound like you? Read on!
To apply please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of this role in your email subject.
Who are Insites?
Our mission is to help digital marketing agencies to boost their sales and customer retention. We do this by providing them with data and insights about how their clients are performing online.
The Insites platform is used by both small agencies and household brands around the world. It’s built around AWS for high availability and scalability.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- You are passionate about Customer Success
- You enjoy autonomy and like to take ownership
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are efficient, proactive, and super organised
- You’re not afraid to introduce a customer to new features that will carry an additional cost if you believe it will make them successful
- You take pride in delivering educational training sessions
- You thrive on being the voice of the customer to impact Insites processes and product development
- You have a good understanding of technology
- You have a valid passport (there is potential for travel)
- 3-5 years experience in account management preferably in the SaaS industry
- Sound knowledge of SEO & Digital marketing
What you’ll be doing
The CSM is the front-line contact for our clients and is their internal advocate as well as the primary communication channel for new products and features. Being able to build strong rapport and trust will be vital. Our focus is more than simply taking our customers through a business review, it’s about ensuring the customer is delighted from day one, that they’re optimising their use of the service, and they’re positioned to continue to grow their use over time.
Insites truly cares for our customers. This role isn’t about generating as much money as possible from the customer, it’s about making them successful. If that means the customer downgrading, you should suggest it! We only want staff that will truly care for the customers they manage.
We offer awesome perks, opportunities for rapid career progression, and competitive compensation based on your experience. Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Excellent salary
- Fully remote & flexible hours
- 20 days annual leave + national bank holidays
- Choose your own equipment (Mac or PC)
- Home office budget
- Your choice of gym membership
- Conference trips and training budget
- Cycle-to-work scheme
This is a remote-working opportunity. This position requires you to be a resident of the United Kingdom.
To apply please fill in the form below or email email@example.com
and include the title of this role in your email subject.