Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Full time | Based in Derby, UK | £30k - £37k D.O.E
Silktide makes software that helps companies test and improve their websites. We work with household brands around the world, from eBay to Orange.
We’re looking for someone to develop our existing customer relationships to promote loyalty and retention. You will be responsible for working closely with our existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of their product and that they are delighted with the level of service they receive.
As part of the role, you will also be responsible for instilling best practices for customer support and will provide guidance and training to customers in order to help them maximize their usage with our core products.
You should be prepared to reach out to customers, take care of them and target problems even before they happen. It is about understanding the customers’ business requirements and looking at our solution from their point of view in order to increase the recurring revenue whilst reducing churn.
If you have previous sales and / or account management experience, then this would be advantageous. Your success will be measured by the success of our customer satisfaction, as well as the additional revenue generated by our customers as a result.
You will need to have a technical understanding of web technologies and be prepared to keep up-to-date on the latest product updates, as well as being able to manage your own time, have confidence and be commercially minded. If you need something to work better, you’ll be encouraged to implement it.
Our office is based in Derby, with excellent transport links. Whilst remote working is an option, you will be expected to work in the Derby office wherever possible, but we’re flexible where we can be.
We offer awesome perks, flexible working conditions, a fantastic salary and the opportunity to succeed, and we think you’ll be hard pushed to find anything like this anywhere else!
To apply please email email@example.com and include the title of this role in your email subject.
- Your choice of computer and operating system. We use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux here; you’re free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Free on-site parking and close to Derby train station.
- We’re located on Pride Park – close to gyms, restaurants, cafes and transport links.
- Choice of displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Social events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.