We need a passionate Account Manager to join the ranks of our fast-growing company and help us deliver amazing value to our customers.
Who are Silktide?
Silktide’s mission is to make the web better for everyone.
We make software to test and improve websites. Organisations around the world use Silktide to help deliver great web experiences that are accessible to all.
Our customers include FORTUNE 500 companies, universities, governments, and web design agencies.
We cover almost every aspect of the web, including accessibility, marketing, content, and privacy. A big part of our work is helping people understand these complex areas in a way that works for them.
Where is Silktide going?
Silktide is self-funded and is more than doubling in size each year. This growth will continue to accelerate and with that in mind, we need to increase our Customer Success team to handle our growing customer base.
We have ambitious plans to improve the quality of the web. We believe every website should be accessible, compliant, and of high quality. Our Silktide Monitor platform is the first step in our mission. It helps web teams and content contributors with a mixed range of abilities to easily manage hundreds of thousands of web pages.
If you want to help us in our mission to make the web more accessible then it’s never been a more exciting time to join Silktide!
What we’re like
We heavily promote an open culture. Every member of our team keeps a Slack journal, to log their thoughts, work, and ideas. Everyone can read these. Want to know exactly what your CEO is working on? Done.
Freedom is key to Silktide. We’ll give you the freedom to choose your work, your tech, your working hours, and of course, your location! We don’t clock in and out, in fact, we don’t check your hours. As long as your work is done, the rest is up to you.
We’re growing fast and need smart, ambitious, and trustworthy people to join our team.
What you will be doing
As an Account Manager, you’ll ensure our customers are adopting the Silktide platform and are receiving maximum value from our service.
You’ll take ownership of a high number of customer accounts and be their main point of contact throughout the customer journey. This includes onboarding, delivering training sessions, acting as main point of contact for any questions or concerns, managing renewals and maintaining customer accounts.
There will be loads of space for creativity, autonomy, developing your skills, and putting your stamp on Silktide.
You’ll also become a champion for web accessibility. You’ll train and educate on the importance of creating accessible web content and experiences.
Silktide truly cares for our customers and it’s important that our staff feel the same way
Where you will be working
It’s up to you. We are a remote-first company. This was a deliberate choice before COVID-19 made it cool — We value work-life balance and hate sitting in traffic.
We’re currently looking for a United Kingdom resident for this remote-based role.
You should join us if
- You are passionate about Account Management
- You enjoy autonomy and like to take ownership
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are efficient, proactive, and super organised
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Account Manager in SaaS or relatable field
- You’re not afraid to introduce a customer to new features that will carry an additional cost if you believe it will make them successful
- You take pride in delivering powerful, educational training sessions to customers
- You thrive on being the voice of the customer to impact Silktide’s processes and product development
- You have a good understanding of technology
- You have a valid passport (there is potential for travel for onsite customer meetings and work retreats!)
You should not join us if:
- You shy away from fast-paced environments
- You are worried about telling your boss they are wrong
- You need someone to tell you exactly what to do
- You don’t like lofty goals
What you will get in return
- Flexibility to work where you like, whenever you like.
- £40 – 47k (Uncapped) OTE depending on experience
- Choice of your own laptop, operating system, and peripherals including large monitor
- Gym membership of your choice
- Home office budget
- 2 weeks / year dedicated to skills development (“Silktime”)
- 20 days paid holiday + public holidays (increases with each year at Silktide)
- Training budget
- Annual company retreat (2022 is Barcelona)
- Random gifts that turn up on your doorstep courtesy of our Happiness Manager
Apply today! We’ll need a CV and a covering letter containing details of previous relevant experience.
You must be a UK resident to be eligible for this role.