We’re looking for a new developer to join our team.
- Full time
- Based in Derby, UK
- £30 – £35k
Our coders work on interesting problems every day. How do we make user interfaces that learn from how people use them? How do we design security so we couldn’t hack our own technology if we wanted? How do we analyse millions of pieces of realtime data as efficiently as possible?
Why you’ll want to work here
- Your choice of computer and operating system. We use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux here; you’re free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Choice of displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Sponsored team events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
A bit about us
- We’re growing like a startup, but we’re profitable and self funded. You’ll have huge opportunities to grow alongside us.
- Absolutely no corporate bullshit.
- Our founder has been coding since he was 8, so you won’t have to explain your work to a pointy haired boss who can’t use a mouse.
A taste of what we’re working on now
- Testing millions of websites at scale, in desktop and mobile browsers.
- Building user interfaces to present complex data.
- Developing algorithms to measure the performance of websites.
How to apply
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.