UI / UX designer
We’re looking for a talented UI / UX designer to join our team.
- Full time
- Based in Derby, UK
- £30 – £35k
The successful candidate will excel at designing desktop and mobile user interfaces. You will be adept at graphic design and have a strong appreciation of UX, but do not need any programming or development skills.
You will work with our team to understand the problems our customers face, to design great solutions, and to help our developers to bring them to fruition.
You’ll use tools like Hotjar to understand how interfaces are performing, and to continuously improve them.
Why you’ll want to work here
- Your choice of computer and operating system. We use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux here; you’re free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Choice of displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Sponsored team events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
A bit about us
- We’re growing like a startup, but we’re profitable and self funded. You’ll have huge opportunities to grow alongside us.
- Absolutely no corporate bullshit.
- Our founder has been a graphic designer since he was 16, so you won’t have to explain your work to a pointy haired boss who can’t use a pencil.
How to apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include at least one example of something you have designed that will impress us. You might choose to send us screenshots, an app, or a link to a live website – whatever it is, it should demonstrate your skills and your potential.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.