Junior PHP Software Developer
We’re looking for a new PHP developer to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for either a fresh graduate or person with limited commercial experience to grow with us.
Our coders work on interesting problems every day. How do we make user interfaces that learn from how people use them? How do we design security so we couldn’t hack our own technology if we wanted? How do we analyse millions of pieces of realtime data as efficiently as possible?
We offer awesome perks and competitive compensation based on your experience.
- Your choice of computer and operating system. We use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux here; you’re free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Choice of displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Sponsored team events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
A bit about us
- We’re growing like a startup, but we’re profitable and self funded. You’ll have huge opportunities to grow alongside us.
- Absolutely no corporate bullshit.
- Our founder has been coding since he was 8, so you won’t have to explain your work to a pointy haired boss who can’t use a mouse.
A taste of what we’re working on now
- Adaptive user interfaces that learn from human interaction.
- Spidering websites at scale (1m+ pages) in desktop and mobile browsers.
- Web front-end with complex realtime interaction (ReactJS and web sockets).
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com, and include at least one example of something you have built in PHP that will impress us. You might choose to send us a code sample, description, screenshots, or a link to a live website – whatever it is, it should demonstrate your skills and your potential.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. No agencies please.