Your graduate screening
Thank you for applying for a graduate programming position at Silktide!
We receive a LOT of applications, and we like to think we’re a pretty awesome place to work. So we have a quick screening process to help us avoid people who can’t code a
How it works
- We will email you a personalised link to an online exam.
- The exam asks you to solve two very basic PHP programming problems.
- We do not expect all candidates to know PHP. The challenges are simple enough that you should be able to figure them out by Googling and experimenting, as long as you have programming experience in another language.
- Once you start, you have 60 minutes to complete the test, which is purposely very generous. Depending on if or how well you know PHP, it might only take you 5 minutes.
What we’re looking for in a graduate
- You’re smart and get things done.
- You’re able to figure out technologies by yourself.
- You have a flair for the fundamentals of programming.
- If you’re not sure about something, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.